Rule 1: If in doubt, always ask first.
We are always on hand to answer any questions you may have no matter how simple or small. This can include having an idea of how many boxes you’ll likely need, to scheduling, and other details not covered in these documents.
So don’t be shy. Call or email us so that we can help you enjoy a seamless and hassle-free order process!
Rule 2: You pack. We store.
At Storage Bloc, we take care of everything for you. We can also assist in packing but please be informed that that will be additionally charged according to the amount that needs packing.
We respect your privacy. To avoid any prying eyes delving into your boxes, please ensure your items are properly packed for safe transportation to avoid unnecessary damages. This includes distributing the weight of heavier items evenly throughout the box while making sure that you use appropriate packing materials such as bubble wrap or Styrofoam for more precious or fragile items. We assume no liability for especially fragile items. Following these simple guidelines will help us better safeguard your property.
Rule 3: Delivery day.
To ensure a smooth first meeting, we all need to plan ahead and ensure the following:
1. That we are able to contact you, and that the schedules for drop-off, pickup, and return are strictly adhered to. Please also make sure the boxes are all packed before we come for a pick-up as we don’t like to offend the parking enforcement officers.
2. Any changes need to be highlighted to us at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, and please be present when we arrive to avoid the RM60 absent fees.
Rule 4: Don’t pack unauthorised items.
The following items are prohibited:
1. No food, liquids or perishable items that will attract vermin or smell.
2. No harmful, deadly or illegal items, including but not limited to, drugs, explosives, flammables, weapons or stolen property.
3. Anything that belongs in a lab should stay in the lab, so no live creatures, insects or science experiments supplies.
4. Anything that should be stored in a bank – precious items, antiques, fine art, currencies, bonds, securities, jewellery, furs and deeds.
Rule 5: We have a choice.
We reserve the right to refuse to collect, store or deliver any items as we see fit. You are responsible for any breach of our terms and conditions and the above Storage Rules.
Rule 6: Be a good paymaster.
At Storage Bloc, we’re very understanding—that’s why we’ve built a service that focuses on the customer. We’ve made our storage prices affordable for everyone so there’s no need to skip a payment. If you miss a payment due to any reason, please be aware that we have the legal right to hold on to your property and can even sell it if payment is not made. Be assured, though, that we will make every effort to get in touch with you before we take such measures. However, if payment is not received within 30 days, we will assume that you no longer require our services and don’t want your items back. We really hope this won’t happen!